- This site is a great argument for why cable companies and telcos should spend less in marketing and more in customer service. This guy's tale of a lost order, a dug-up yard, and slamming accusations is one rip-roaring read.
- Did you see our Top Ten Optical Stories for 2007?
- Comcast and DirecTV settle a suit over HD image quality claims.
- Google's got yer holiday gadgets right here.
- Expert says HD DVD and Blu-ray players will both retail for less that $100 by 2011. Oh, and we'll also be able to fly to work with our jetpacks.
- More proof that Ethernet is definitely having its Elvis year: ANDA has filed to go public. Again.