- Telcos are elbowing their way into the video content field with exclusive broadcasting deals. Verizon and AT&T tout their ability to monetize (the magic word these days) across several platforms.
- MySpace jumps on the video bandwagon and adds video capabilities to users' home pages through a new application.
- Extend Media introduces a new content management system. The company claims to monetize with an easier interface between publisher and ad-serving platform.
- Wowza launches a subscription service, packaging its Flash streaming servers by the month.
- ScanScout adds behaviorally targeted ads to its video ad network.
— The Staff, Contentinople