- Heavy Reading's new report, "LTE Baseband, RF & Application Processors," analyzes the full spectrum of vendors developing LTE components for both base stations and user devices.
- Two new blog posts from Pyramid Research analysts this week focus on Africa and the Middle East (AME), and China.
- In "FTTH Satisfies the Need for Speed in China," Associate Manager Daniel Yu notes that it's just a matter of time before China becomes a global FTTH powerhouse.
- In "Put the Pipe to Work in AME," analyst Ronda Zelezny-Green shows that AME operators can and should get more bang from their fixed infrastructure buck. Click to download a free excerpt of Ronda's full AME Insider report, "Despite a Challenging Climate, Fixed Operators Can Profit from Business Broadband and FTTx."
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt or at Storify here.
That's Research Rewind for this week. Until next Friday, we'll see you online at Pyramid Research and Heavy Reading. May the telecom be with you!
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research