April's addition took the total number of mobile connections in India to 826.93 million, giving the country a mobile penetration rate (teledensity) of 69.19 percent.
To find out about India's mobile trends, and to see how many of those 826.93 million connections are active, check out the full story, India's Mobile Growth Slows.
In other news from Light Reading India:
- Aircel Makes 3G Progress
- RIM's Playbook to Hit India Next Week
- Idea Ramps Its Revenues in FY11
- Millions More Opt For MNP in April
- BSNL, RCom Clash Over Charges
- ZTE Preps for LTE TDD Price War
- MTS Faces Rough Data Ride
- ITI Suffers Sales Slump
- Huawei To Launch Tablets in Q3