The following are the most widely read stories linked from Matt's Mentions for the week ending Dec. 9, 2011:
- Twelve 2012 Predictions for the Telecom Industry
- Free for All? Why Mobile Operators Fear the End of Phone Calls
- The Mobile Web in Numbers
- The New Digital Divide
- World's 20 Largest Mobile Operators
- Telecoms 'Must Focus on Doing What They Do Best'
- What Is the Cost of VoLTE? Is It a Huge Strategic Error for the Mobile Industry?
- Will RIM Make It to 2013?
- Podcast: The Future of Technology
- Understanding Apple's Endgame
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research