- Comedy Central is celebrating the apparent success (evidenced by traffic spikes) of ComedyCentral.com. JuniperResearch claims it's just an exciting time to be mocking the news.
- Ryan Lawler snarkily rounds up announcements from the growing group of CDNs: Panther finally reveals the name of a customer, Akamai moves to a bigger office, and IVNet scores with the Hip Hop Hall of Fame.
- At Contentinople's Tuesday CDN event, one of the most hotly debated topics was the future of content delivery. Will the current model be replaced by leveraging P2P and collaborating with ISPs or an as-yet-to-be-developed technology? Only time will tell.
- HBO's hipster hit ,Flight of the Conchords, may be able to teach us a thing or two about monetizing online content. The show's quirky comedic and musical content lent itself to YouTubing, which helps to explain its popularity beyond the confines of subscription-only cable. Now if only that could be turned into a formula...
- And for photos of lecturing, discussing, networking, and hand jive, check out a couple slideshows of Contentinople's first live event.
— The Staff, Contentinople