The Tundra Tsi574 features:
- Link flexibility through mixed port widths and speeds
- Hardware multicast for improved distributed processing performance
- Supervised traffic flow for increased performance and fabric management
- Enhanced SerDes for the lowest power solution
- Low noise core, flip-chip packaging, adjustable drive current, adjustable pre-emphasis and receive equalization per lane contribute to high signal integrity
"The launch of the Tsi574 expands our portfolio of switches to include an optimal offering for DSP aggregation on line cards," said Rick O'Connor, chief technology officer at Tundra. "As we execute our RapidIO System Interconnect strategy, we will continue to add to the current portfolio to address the full spectrum of features our customers and partners need to design successful RapidIO-based systems."
Tundra Semiconductor Corp. (Toronto: TUN)