Podcast: The Big Cisco Silicon One Recap
In the following podcast episode, Light Reading's Mitch Wagner has two big news interviews and a summary report from the Cisco Systems press conference in San Francisco this week.
Skip right ahead to the 03:40 mark for the coverage.
The Cisco news event featured some major new networking portfolio announcements. Cisco launched its new Silicon One chip, an entirely new family of routers, some new enhanced operating system software and new optical components to help service providers and webscale companies bring down the cost of moving bits around the Internet.
You can subscribe to The Light Reading podcast on:
- Cisco Wants to 'Build a New Internet' for 5G
- Cisco's SP Chief on 'Silicon One'
- Ray Mota on Cisco's Network Vision
- Cisco: Service Providers Are Getting Squeezed & We've Got the Cure
- Cisco Bets Its Business on 'Internet for the Future' Strategy