- Comedy Central Digital reported that visitors are goin' down to SouthParkStudios.com, gonna have themselves a time: Traffic soared 711 percent. (Predictably, the most popular episode on the site is "Major Boobage.")
- Attendees and speakers at this year's Mobile Marketing Forum hyped 2008 as The Year of Mobile Advertising. Others -- including Heavy Reading's Aditya Kishore -- pointed out this label was also applied to 2007. And 2006. And...
- VeriSign is spinning out Kontiki, Ryan Lawler reports from the NAB show. Sources say the P2P content delivery platform is set to go private soon.
- Just in case Ryan's colorful prose hasn't painted enough of a picture of NAB for you on its own, there's also a slideshow full of images from the show, ranging from one of the world's most powerful projectors to the world's most exciting booth.
- If you're still thirsty for more NAB news, Panther, Velocix, and Itiva also squeezed in some announcements before the show wound down.
And if you still haven't had enough NAB... We're sorry. It's over. You're just going to have to wait until next year.
You can still check out today's News Bits though, with stories on YouTube's $1M payment to users, Brightcove, and interactive media startup EQAL, to tide you over.
— The Staff, Contentinople