This week's announcement that Cisco and Ericsson have decided they can more easily and quickly crush their rivals by playing telecom tag team heralded an eye-watering volume of coverage here on Light Reading.
And rightly so. When two of the biggest and most influential companies in the global networking industry decide it's time they need to team up (but not merge) in order to win new business and squeeze other suppliers out of the picture, that's big news.
So here's an easy-to-follow list of our coverage, in chronological order (starting with the initial announcement), and topped off below with a video blog from Light Reading's CEO Steve Saunders.
- Cisco & Ericsson Forge Killer Partnership
- How Will Cisco + Ericsson Be Viewed From the Front Line?
- 'Ciscosson' Aims for Future-Proof Partnership
- Cisco + Ericsson: Friends With Benefits
- Juniper Takes Haircut On 'Ciscosson' Team Up
- 'This Industry Will Be Won & Lost In the Next Three Years' – John Chambers
- Chambers of Doom
- Ciscosson Out to Spoil NokAlu's Wedding
- Will 'Ciscosson' Be a Success? (reader poll – vote now!)
- Cisco + Ericsson: Analyst Reactions
- Is There Room for SpiderCloud in Ciscosson's Web?
- Cisco Sanguine About Data Center Success
— Ray Le Maistre, , Editor-in-Chief, Light Reading