This is the third podcast in our ongoing series that covers the state of SD-WAN. On this episode, Light Reading's Kelsey Ziser (with research help from Ovum and Heavy Reading) looks at several issues influencing the overall growth and progress of the SD-WAN market for service providers.
We discuss whether the universal customer premises equipment model (uCPE) of delivering virtualized network functions (VNFs) has taken off. We talk about what preferred consumption methods analysts see when it comes to SD-WAN. And, we list the major barriers that remain for SD-WAN in the market and what standards and technology advances have helped overcome those obstacles in recent months.
- MEF Seeks to End SD-WAN Confusion
- Orange's Isch on Keeping SD-WAN Secure & Simple
- Podcast: The Fast-Moving World of SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Update: 5G Impact Still to Come, as the Market Consolidates
- Will Standards Lessen SD-WAN's Growing Pains?
- How Orange Business Services Is Pursuing the SD-WAN/5G Intersection