Podcast: eero CEO Nick Weaver takes Wi-Fi management for the win1/13/2021
The Light Reading podcast welcomes eero CEO Nick Weaver to discuss in-home connectivity and how his company has changed since it was bought by Amazon in 2019. The podcast covers the proliferation of Wi-Fi 6, the new demands on home routers now that everyone's been home for nearly a year and, finally, eero's progress on its efforts to become a home connectivity partner for service providers.
- 1.7 billion smart ho ho home devices in 2021
- Amazon's eero takes aim at ISPs
- TDS strikes home Wi-Fi deal with Amazon's eero (newswire)
- StackPath CTO: Service providers possess 'beachfront property' for the edge
- Why ISPs Are High on Whole-Home WiFi