LAS VEGAS – From 3D to 4K to VR, CES 2016 was awash in glitzy video tech, some of which will even make it to consumer homes. Here we show you some of the highlights including new tech from pay-TV providers, a sampling of virtual reality demos and some of the best schwag of the show.
Can't get enough of CES? Here's more coverage from the show:
- 3 Cool Things Before CES Even Starts
- Say Hello to HaLow
- Dish Ups the Ante in Vegas with HopperGO
- Netflix: The Birth of a Global TV Network
- Shaw 'Hatches' Free Range TV
- Shaw Selects Cisco's New Open CDN Platform
- NeuLion App Debuts 4K Content… Your Own
- A CES Chronicle: Dish, Google & More
- Why Did Light Reading Go to CES?
— Mari Silbey, Senior Editor, Cable/Video, Light Reading