- Vodafone Group plc -- £790.8 million for 2 x 10MHz in 800MHz band, 2 x 20MHz in 2.6GHz band and 1 x 25MHz in 2.6GHz band (unpaired).
- Everything Everywhere Ltd. (EE) -- £588.9 million for 2 x 5MHz in 800MHz band and 2 x 35MHz in 2.6GHz band.
- Telefónica UK Ltd. -- £550 million for 2 x 10MHz in 800MHz band (this is the license with coverage obligation -- see below)
- Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. (3) -- £225 million for 2 x 5MHz in the 800MHz band.
- Niche Spectrum Ventures (a BT subsidiary) -- £186.5 million for 2 x 15MHz in the 2.6GHz band and 1 x 20MHz in the 2.6GHz (unpaired).
Market Leader Programs