- Pyramid published two new Insider reports on the Asia-Pacific region: "Fixed Operators in Asia-Pacific Put Their Future in the Hands of Fiber Networks" and "Smartphone Mania Creates Growth Opportunities for Vendors and Operators." You can download free excerpts right now by clicking the links.
- In the past week Pyramid also published three new Country Intelligence Reports on Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and Poland. These are five-year telecom market forecasts for each of these countries. Click the links to download free excerpts.
- Heavy Reading lit up the blogosphere this week with two new posts: "Education Is Key to AMI, Telemetry Success" (announcing the Insider report "Utilities Get Smart About Benefits of Telemetry, AMI") and "UC Gets a Straight A in Education" (announcing the Insider report "Schools Graduate to UC for Lower Costs, Better Features".)
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research