PROMOTIONAL TERMS FOR WEBINAR $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYPROMOTIONAL TERMS FOR WEBINAR $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
December 31, 2022
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is offered and open only to registrants who are employed as COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends at the completion of the webinar to which these terms apply, as further set out on the webinar registration page. All entries must be completed online or received by this ending time and date.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you must register by clicking on the Light Reading registration link, accurately complete the registration form, and attend the promoted webinar listed in (4). Your email address must be correct in order to receive a Gift Card.
6. Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
7. Limitations on Winners: An Amazon Gift Card will be awarded to the first fifty (50) qualified people who register with the promotional link and attend the above webinar by the stated time. Gift cards only valid on Amazon.com and not on any country-specific or secondary Amazon site. Gift cards valued at $10.00 and are not exchangeable for the local currency equivalent where the winner is applying from outside of the US.
8. The Gift Cards that are awarded are sent electronically via email to the winners and are distributed to winners quarterly. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability release, and grant permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotion (without further compensation to the winner) within 21 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. Obligations: Light Reading, and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Light Reading.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release Light Reading, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to Light Reading and third-party marketing research and referrals.
11. This promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of New York and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of New York.
You May Also Like
5G Network Automation and AI at Global Megaevents: A Telco AI-at-scale case study with Ooredoo and EricssonOct 10, 2023
5G Transport & Networking Strategies Digital Symposium.Oct 26, 2023
Improve Service Efficiency in the Call Center and Field with Slack AutomationOct 13, 2023
Open RAN Evolution Digital Symposium Day 1Jul 26, 2023