- Light Reading's Craig Matsumoto offers some positive news about online ad revenues in 2009, from the participants of a "State of Online Advertising" panel yesterday at the Stanford Accel Symposium. Jack Rotolo, executive vice president of North American sales for Glam Media, even expects 9 percent growth.
- CBS's TV.com has launched an app, developed by Joost, that allows iPhone and iPod Touch users to view its content. Will this give it an edge over competing sites like archenemy Hulu?
- On the road in the Bay Area, Contentinople publisher Scott Raynovich urges us to shake the recession psychology. "This isn't a 'credit crisis'; it's a 'confidence crisis,' " he confidently asserts.
- Though Limelight reported better-than-expected sales in the fourth quarter, execs warned that it could face a retrenchment this quarter.
- Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz has announced her much-anticipated reorganization plan.
— The Staff, Contentinople