- Heavy Reading has published two new reports: "Crossing the Gi: Will Edge Caching Be the Key to Managing Mobile Traffic?" and "OTT and Cloud Give a Boost to SIP Trunking." Click the links to download free excerpts.
- Pyramid Research published a new Africa & Middle East Telecom Insider, "Mobile Money in Africa: Innovating through Vertical Synergy."
- Pyramid Research also published new Country Intelligence Reports on the United States and the Czech Republic. These are five-year telecom forecasts for the respective countries.
- Wondering about the habits of smartphone users in the U.K.? Check out Pyramid's new blog post, "Smartphone Addiction Touches 41% of UK Users."
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
That's Research Rewind for this week. Until next Friday, we'll see you online at Pyramid Research and Heavy Reading. May the telecom be with you!
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research