Cable Hall of Fame Class of 2019 Named
DENVER -- The Cable Center announced today the members of its Cable Hall of Fame class of 2019. The newly selected honorees will be inducted during the 22nd annual Cable Hall of Fame celebration, held on May 2, 2019, at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
The honorees are:
- Leslie Ellis, president, Ellis Edits, Inc.
- Phil Kent, former chairman and CEO, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Kyle McSlarrow, SVP, customer experience, Comcast
- Steve Miron, CEO, Advance/Newhouse
- MTV, Founding Creators
- Susan Swain and Rob Kennedy, president and co-CEOs, C-SPAN
The honorees were chosen based on their leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation in media. Since 1998, 133 leaders have been inducted into the Cable Hall of Fame.
The 22nd annual Cable Hall of Fame returns to the Ziegfeld Ballroom on May 2, 2019. The Ziegfeld Ballroom is home to the Cable Hall of Fame through at least 2020.