What's Next for German and Indian Telecom Markets?
This week in Research Rewind, we have an embarrassment of riches for your downloading pleasure.
- Heavy Reading just published a new Insider, "Ethernet Interop Center Stage 2012: MEF Builds on ENNI With E-Access," which identifies and analyzes progress made toward developing a standardized approach to Carrier Ethernet interconnection. You can download the table of contents and an exhibit from the report for free.
- Be sure to download a free excerpt of Pyramid's new Insider report on LTE in Africa & the Middle East. What you read may surprise you.
- Pyramid published five Country Intelligence Reports this week. These are five-year telecom market forecasts for each of these markets. India, Germany, Paraguay, Panama and Hong Kong. Click the links to download free excerpts of each report.
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research