How can service providers best monetize 5G and cohesively manage what has gone before?
A flexible, future-proof, 5G-native charging solution is key to addressing the huge monetization potential of advanced standalone 5G and beyond.
Historically, communications service providers (CSPs) have maintained many BSS platforms, supporting different lines of business with dated requirements. This limits their evolution, creating siloed environments for post-paid and pre-paid, fixed and mobile, 3G/4G and 5G, and more. In the 5G and cloud-native era, such silos are becoming unsustainable, and a new paradigm is required.
Amdocs Charging addresses these challenges, bringing together Amdocs charging capabilities with those from Openet (acquired in 2020) to provide a “better than both” Amdocs Charging – built to ensure rapidly evolving expectations for 5G and beyond are met and exceeded.
Join us for our webinar that covers:
- Why and how Amdocs combined its charging assets with Openet
- How 5G creates a significantly new role for charging
- Requirements for proactive charging and monetization success
- Charging as a focal point for rapid service launches and early 5G success
- 5G charging priorities – hot use cases