Espial Boots Up Managed Android TV Offering
OTTAWA -- Espial today announced a fully managed TV-as-a-Service (TVaaS) solution for Android TV, including support for Android TV Operator Tier set-top boxes and Android TV retail devices.
Powered by the Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform, the Android TV solution helps operators get to market quickly, allowing them to monetize, retain and grow their valuable video customers by providing them with:
- Custom Android TV Leanback Launcher, an engaging user experience, and a complete set of video services including LiveTV, Video on Demand, Time-Shift TV and Network DVR
- Rich consumer features such as voice navigation, personalized discovery, content posters, universal search across OTT apps and operator content - all powered by Android TV
- Full cloud control for operator-specific branding and promotional campaigns
- Data visualization and powerful analytics, allowing for analysis of patterns and trends to drive data-based decisions
- Managed Android TV Operator Tier experience on multiple set-top boxes, including options for white labeling low-cost set-tops, and enabling revenue models for rental and leasing
- Android TV Retail apps for Smart TVs and other consumer devices
Espial will showcase their Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform in stand 5.C80 at IBC Show 2018 in Amsterdam from September 14-18.