Altice One Gets '2.0' Upgrade
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) today unveils its Altice One Operating System (OS) 2.0, an update to its Altice One entertainment and connectivity platform that adds enhanced mobility and more advanced features for customers, including the ability to watch Cloud DVR content on the go on the Altice One mobile app.
OS 2.0 also brings Altice One customers access to the YouTube Kids app, the ability to use voice search on YouTube to discover videos, more 4K content for a vivid viewing experience, and live show restart on more than 20 additional networks. Altice One, which is available to Altice USA’s Optimum and Suddenlink customers, is an all-in-one entertainment system that combines traditional television, broadband and streaming services into one simple experience. Altice One delivers live TV, DVR, On Demand, ultra high-speed broadband, whole home WiFi, streaming capabilities, 4K high-definition video, and home phone service in a sleek and compact home hub that replaces the traditional cable box, modem, and router.
Key features of Altice One OS 2.0 include:
- Anytime, anywhere DVR viewing, with the ability to watch Cloud DVR Recordings On The Go using the Altice One mobile app
- Integration of the YouTube Kids App for family-friendly streaming
- More in 4K Ultra HD with the launch of Premier League soccer on Channel 200*
- Show Restart, the ability to restart live shows after they've already begun, on more than 20 additional channels including A&E, History Channel, Lifetime, Viceland, Fox News, Fox Sports 1, FX, National Geographic, and more*
- Remote Control Voice Search for the YouTube app
- All new News 12 app with improved access to award-winning hyper-local news and information*
*Features available in Optimum service area only.