NEW YORK -- fuboTV today officially unveils fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network for passionate sports fans, with an action-packed slate of talent-driven original programming produced by fuboTV - a first - and content from partners including FanDuel, Stadium, The Players Tribune, USA TODAY, VSiN, Young Hollywood and more.
Soft launched in late June, fubo Sports Network also marks the first time live TV streaming service fuboTV has created an ad-supported linear network for distribution off of its platform. fubo Sports Network currently has a wide distribution footprint with LG Channels powered by XUMO, Samsung TV Plus, The Roku Channel, XUMO and fuboTV's Standard base package. More distribution partners will be announced.
Additionally, Pamela Duckworth, an award-winning executive producer, has been named head of fubo Sports Network and original programming, a newly created position. Duckworth, founder of Duckworth Entertainment, a full-service creative marketing production company based in NYC and LA, was previously a consultant with fuboTV. Duckworth has been tasked with building fuboTV's first in-house production team and leading original programming development.
fubo Sports Network's programming lineup features event coverage, news, behind-the-scenes, movies and exclusive content. The network's fall slate, which kicks off today, includes:
fuboTV-Produced Originals (all times listed are ET/PT)
Partner-Produced Sports Shows
- FanDuel/TVG: Hurry Up and More Ways to Win
- GolTV: Tu Futbol and Portugol
- Stadium: Baseball Stories hosted by Jayson Stark, and more to be announced
- The Players Tribune: The Real Athlete, How It Happened, For The Record and more to be announced
- USA TODAY: SportsPulse, What I'm Hearing, For The Win and more to come
- VSiN: VSiN Best Bets
- Young Hollywood: Rookie On The Rise and Beyond The Athlete