- Internet-based phone location lookup -- for phone losers like me ("Oh, it's under my couch!")
- Internet-based phone memory eraser -- for when the location service doesn't work
- A service that tells you when you're getting too close to someone you've put on your banned numbers list
- A service that overrides the service I just wished for (I'm a reporter -- I'm on everyone's banned list)
- A flat-rate charge for everything. I mean, everything. Texting, pic uploads, voice, international calls, whatever. Just quote me some fat, ridiculous number, don't change it every week, and I'll pay it.
Really. Give me a break.
— Phil Harvey, Barely Managing Editor, Light Reading