- The latest Heavy Reading Service Provider IT Insider, "Bigger Than Disney: Telecom Fraud Tops $40 Billion a Year," takes a close look at the telecom services industry's theft problem. Click the link to download free excerpt. A related blog post is here.
- Elsewhere on Heavy Reading, Patrick Donegan, Senior Analyst, Wireless, asks a simple question: "Who's Going to Buy NSN?"
- Will Netflix be able to thrive in emerging markets? Check out Pyramid's perspective in our new blog post, "Netflix in Latin America? Not So Fast."
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research