SAN JOSE -- Digital Disruption 2013 -- The TM Forum may not have given new tablets to all the Americas show attendees like it did at the spring show in Nice, France, but it did go below the Surface on hot topics like SDN, NFV, and CEM.
And, it still had a few surprises up its sleeve. The show was held the same week as Halloween, after all.
Click on the image below to launch a short slide show of our time at the TM Forum 's SPIT-fest, renamed Digital Disruption and relocated to sunny San Jose, as well as some snaps from Ericsson AB (Nasdaq: ERIC)'s soiree at the science geeks' playground, the Tech Museum of Innovation.
For more from Digital Disruption, see:
- Look Inside T-Mobile's 'Uncarrier' Transformation
- Carriers Say SDN Won't Save Capex
- Why Your Klout Score Really Matters
- Verizon's Massive Integration 70% Complete
- For APIs, Codes Trump Specs
- Cut Products, Add People, Incubate
- Orange on the Partner Hunt in Silicon Valley
- Will TM Forum Disclose Role in SDN/NFV?
- Big Data, Sans Hype
— Sarah Reedy, Senior Editor, Light Reading