Click below to start our tour of the CloudConnect floor, followed by shots taken Monday at Light Reading's Carrier Cloud Forum. Or, click here for thumbnails.
Captions are our fault, as usual, although we'll note that numbers 10 and 15 are completely serious.
And if you missed our Carrier Cloud Forum coverage, here it is:
- What Carriers Are Missing About Cloud
- 5 Takeaways From Carrier Cloud Forum
- Telcos See Opportunity in Enterprise Cloud
- MEF Starts Thinking Cloud
- Cloud Crowd Gets Down to Business
- AT&T, Cloudscaling Open New Cloud Strategy
- NTT's Builds Global Virtual Data Centers (video)
- Verizon Revamps BSS for the Cloud (video)
— Craig Matsumoto, Managing Editor, Light Reading