- The buzz at a buzzier-than-usual Streaming Media East this year centered around new ad formats and ad models -- not to mention why AT&T was suddenly present and why P2P firms suddenly weren't.
- After investors took Goldman Sachs analyst Derek Bingham's advice to sell, Akamai Technologies stock plummeted 8.6 percent this morning. At least Akamai still has a strategic partnership with Citrix Systems to look forward to.
- In today's CDN Wrap Ryan Lawler reports that Panther Express has announced its new CEO is Steve Liddell (but we already knew that). Also in the CDN Wrap:
– Mirror Image Internet adds Adobe Systems' Flash Media Server 3 to its network.
– Highwinds Network Group teams up with Black Arrow and, separately, updates its StrikeTracker reporting and analytics platform.
– Limelight Networks signs en2go.