Dell'Oro launches new Campus NaaS and Public Cloud-Managed LAN report
News Wire Feed Light Reading 5/10/2023
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. &nash; Dell'Oro Group, the trusted source for market information about the telecommunications, security, networks, and data center industries announced today the launch of its new Campus NaaS and Public Cloud-Managed LAN advanced research report. The first report will be released in June 2023.
The report will address key topics, including:
- How do the available enterprise campus NaaS offers differ, and what types of offers are being considered?
- What is the total addressable market for public cloud-managed enterprise LAN vendors?
- What is the enterprise campus NaaS market worth today and how will revenues change over the next five years?
- What are the inhibitors and catalysts for enterprise Campus NaaS growth?
- Who are the key market players and what factors will influence their success in the market?
Read the full press release here.
sponsor supplied content
eSIM is a critical digital transformation journey for Mobile Network Operators but they can’t do it aloneEducational Resources Archive
UPCOMING LIVE EVENTS
June 6-8, 2023, Digital Symposium
June 21, 2023, Digital Symposium
June 22, 2023, Digital symposium
December 6-7, 2023, New York City
June 14, 2023 How do We Capture the 6G Experience?
June 14, 2023 The Power of Wholesale Order Automation: How New Advancements in Intercarrier Commerce Can Transform Your Business.
June 20, 2023 5G standalone for breakout growth and efficiency
June 21, 2023 Cable Next-Gen Europe Digital Symposium
June 22, 2023 Next-Gen PON Digital SymposiumWebinar Archive
PARTNER PERSPECTIVES - content from our sponsors
Victor Zhou from Huawei: T.U.R.B.O All-Optical Target Network Helps Operators Achieve New Business Growth in the Cloud Era By Huawei
China Mobile Completes China's First 5GC Resource-Pool Switchover with Huawei's Core Network O&M Solution By Huawei
Is The Traditional PayTV Provider Being Squeezed Out? By Terry Doyle for Enghouse NetworksAll Partner Perspectives