Some of those that popped up at Connected World Magazine's machine-to-machine (M2M) conference Tuesday included:
- "What's the best network, 2G, 3G or 4G?"
- "What business models will encourage multiple-device ownership?"
- And even, "What exactly is M2M, and do tablets count?"
Amidst the discussion, Light Reading Mobile took some time to check out the suburban show floor, take a non-moving ride in a Ferrari and even put out a few fires.
Click on the image below and use the arrows to navigate for a short slide show of the action.
- T-Mobile's Back in the M2M Business
- Pricing Out Verizon's Shared Data Move
- Verizon: One Data Bucket to Rule Them All
- Verizon Spends $612M for a Future in Cars
- Photos: AT&T's Digital Housewarming
- M2M Goes Cross-Border