Fiber Broadband Association IDs New Chairman, Board Directors
WASHINGTON -- The Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) today announced the election results of its annual premier members meeting. Our association consists of more than 260 companies that represent the ultrafast, connected future—a future built on fiber. We are pleased to have a diverse set of industry leaders on our board.
Kevin Morgan will serve as Chairman of the Board for a one-year term beginning January 1, 2019. Morgan, a 20-year veteran of the telecom industry, serves as Chief Marketing Officer at Clearfield. At the meeting, Teles Fremin, Director at LUS Fiber, was elected to the Board for the first time and Gregg Logan of Telapex, Inc. and Gary Bolton of ADTRAN were both re-elected. The 2019 Management Committee was also elected: Katie Espeseth of EPB will serve as Vice Chair and Chair-Elect; Gregg Logan of Telapex, Inc. as Secretary; and Gary Bolton of ADTRAN as Treasurer.
The full 2019 Board of Directors includes:
- Chair: Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
- Vice Chair and Chair-Elect: Katie Espeseth, Vice President of New Products, EPB
- Secretary: Gregg Logan, Vice President of Engineering, Telapex, Inc. (corporate parent of the C Spire companies)
- Treasurer: Gary Bolton, Vice President of Global Marketing, ADTRAN
- Teles Fremin, Director, LUS Fiber
- John George, Senior Director, Solutions and Professional Services, OFS
- J. Michael Hill, CEO, On Trac, Inc.
- Joanne Hovis, President, CTC Technology & Energy
- Joe Jensen, Americas Market Development Manager, Corning Incorporated
- Corporate Counsel, Ex officio: Tom Cohen, Partner, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP