- First off, check out our slideshow from NAB.
- News from NAB, Day 3: Limelight Networks talks up mobile content; Christian programmers want to spread the word online; Redback likes NBC's traffic-driving 30 Rock; and Move Networks steals the show.
- Just-launched PluggedIn selects industry-darling Move Networks to deliver its high-def -- and legitimately acquired -- music videos. This Will Smith & Co. music video-hub launched today with 10,000 videos. Keep 'em coming.
- Focusing on the creation side of online video, Adobe Systems's Mark Randall talks to Beet.tv about the next Flash frontier: indexed online video. The company plans to revolutionize editing workflow and monetize video with their in-the-works process.
- Those Beet.tv interviewers are busy on the floor of NAB, interviewing Akamai reps about HD demand and the company's new transcoding offerings.
- Facebook has added even more noise to users' "newsfeeds," with updates from Flickr, Yelp, Picasa, and del.icio.us. Let's be honest -- we all know that the only really interesting feed is a change to "Relationship Status."
— The Staff, Contentinople