We don't know the specs nor any do we have any confirmed details of Apple's new device yet, but I have a feeling that won't stop a lot of consumers from holding out for the tablet anyway.
If you're not already a tablet owner, take our poll below and let us know how Apple is affecting your tablet purchases plans this year:
If you're still not sure which tablet to call your own, check out the following stories for more on how the competitive market is shaping up.
- Tablet Wars: Who's Xooming Whom?
- Tablet Wars: iPad 2 vs Android 3.0
- Verizon Lets Users Xoom for $600
- MWC 2011: Samsung Revisits the Galaxies
- Honeycomb Makes Things Sticky for iPad
- T-Mobile Preps its First Android 3.0 Tablet
And, feel free to add your expectations for the Apple event or table musings in general to the comments section below.
— Sarah Reedy, Senior Reporter, Light Reading Mobile