Light Reading editors Ray Le Maistre, Mike Dano and Phil Harvey discuss the latest legislation proposed by US Senators to kickstart the number and type of Huawei alternatives available to carriers around the world.
Want to hear more? The Light Reading podcast is available on:
- US Senators Propose More Than $1B for Open RAN to Fight Huawei
- UK PM Is Right: Where Is Huawei Alternative?
- Foreign Providers Play China Card in US 5G Gambit
- Letting Huawei Into 5G Is 'Madness,' US Warns UK – Reports
- China Mobile Has 3.8M 5G Subs, Targeting 100M This Year