The design of advanced backhaul and core networks is crucial to the future growth of mobile. Without booming backhaul, the move to mobile data could be stymied by bottlenecks and data transport delays.
Click on the photo below to see speakers from AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) and Cisco Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: CSCO) grapple with the issues of small cells and fat pipes.
All photos by Matt Carr but we're to blame for the captions. For more backhaul and core coverage, click on:
- Small Cell Backhaul Options Are Wide Open
- Verizon on the Future of LTE Backhaul
- AT&T: Small Cells Have Big Challenges
- LR Live: LTE Rollouts Drive EPC Smarts
- LR Live: Wireless Fiber Demand Fuels New Options
- LR Live: Small-Cell Indecision Reigns
- LR Live: Going Big on Small-Cell Backhaul
— Dan Jones, Site Editor, Light Reading Mobile