- Ryan Lawler shares some of the advice and anecdotes he's picked so far at the NAB Show -- and continues to corral the stampede of news from BitGravity, Limelight Networks, Internap Network Services, Highwinds Network Group, and StreamGuys.
- BitTorrent's newly appointed CEO Doug Walker talks about the company's new focus and its attempt to shake off its association with piracy.
- Tremor Media introduces Acudeo, a new video monetization platform to compete against all the other video monetization platforms popping up now that competing against YouTube has proven to be a mug's game, which leads us to...
- YouTube dominated in Hitwise's video Website traffic data for March. Seventy-three percent of the total U.S. video site traffic went to YouTube. MySpace came in at No. 2 with 9 percent of the traffic. Mind the gap, folks.
- Signiant and Hulu extend their relationship to include aggregation.
- Move Networks has raised $46 million in Series C. Despite this, it continues to call American Fork, Utah -- setting of Footloose -- its home.
— The Staff, Contentinople