Market Leader Programs
5G Transport - A 2023 Heavy Reading Survey 2023 Open RAN Operator Survey Coherent Optics at 100G, 400G, and Beyond Open RAN Platforms and Architectures Operator Survey Cloud Native 5G Core Operator Survey Bridging the Digital Divide 5G Network Slicing Operator Survey Open, Automated & Programmable Transport The Journey to Cloud Native
But now that I look at the headline, who's responsible for the non sequitar "Trump's thinking"?
1) For foreign students, "staple" a green card to a STEM Ph.d or Masters degree, sidestepping the rightfully controversial H1-b visas.
2) Investing in R&D, which shouldn't be controversial, but is.
3) Encourage STEM education, expand the opportunities for learning computer science, and train more STEM teachers. Shouldn't be controversial, but will be.
4) Spending a total of $45B on programs for minorities and other disadvantaged groups to provide a pathway into the tech workforce. Shouldn't be controversial, but it will be.
5) Policies that make pole attachment and tech-infrastructure digs easier.
6) Encouraging public-private broadband ventures. Any municipal participation in broadband makes some people apoplectic.
But wait! There's more! Follow the link Dan provided!