Market Leader Programs
5G Transport - A 2023 Heavy Reading Survey 2023 Open RAN Operator Survey Coherent Optics at 100G, 400G, and Beyond Open RAN Platforms and Architectures Operator Survey Cloud Native 5G Core Operator Survey Bridging the Digital Divide 5G Network Slicing Operator Survey Open, Automated & Programmable Transport The Journey to Cloud Native
1) Sailboat is 95% right. White Rock clearly made marketing mistakes. That in the end was their downfall. A story that is primarily based on repackaging and mix-and-match convenience only goes so far. Very little true innovation leads to little real traction.
2) Focus is 100% right, especially the part about Andrew Knott coming in after the primary market strategy was already set.
3) Red Panda needs to learn how to spell (or at least type). It severely detracts from any point he is trying to make.
4) I did not work for White Rock.
5) None of the above nullifies my original point. By-and-large this was a good group of people. Failure in business does equate not failure in life. In fact failure in business, I have found, has often led to future success in life, both in monetary terms and genuine payback to society.