- In the scramble to monetize online video, IAB is set to announce video advertising standards in May. This will allow advertisers to take a step closer to profitability by allowing them to deliver ads on multiple sites while cutting out third parties, said Blip.tv's Mike Hudack at today's keynote.
- Blip.tv and EdgeCast Networks went public with their relationship today, with Jilted Panther Express claiming it wasn't interested in Blip.tv anyway.
- The online gods of traffic and downloads continue to smile upon Move Networks. With money in its coffers, the company's media player on major networks' Websites, and nearly a billion minutes of content delivered, will the party ever end?
- The CDN marketplace is getting crowded, which may spell out consolidation in the future. Contentinople Insider helps make sense of the CDN melee.
- Ryan Lawler bursts the CDN bubble from Contentinople's Contentinople Live: Content Delivery Economics: You might not even need a CDN. And even if you do, you don't have to stay faithful to only one.
— The Staff, Contentinople