LightSquared CEO Leaves
LightSquared says its CEO, Sanjiv Ahuja, has resigned and the company has started looking for his replacement. The news comes just a few days after it laid off nearly half its workforce as a cost-saving measure.
Chief Network Officer Doug Smith and CFO Marc Montagner will assume Ahuja's duties for the time being. Also, LightSquared said today it has appointed Harbinger Capital Partners LP CEO Philip A. Falcone to its board of directors.
- Report: LightSquared Fund Sued by Investors
- LightSquared CEO Calls FCC 'Irresponsible'
- LightSquared Responds to the FCC
- FCC Moves to Block LightSquared
- FreedomPop Bets on 4G With Clearwire
- NTIA Kicks LightSquared While It's Down
- Public Sucked Into LightSquared Squabble
- LightSquared's War of Words
- LightSquared Calls GPS Tests 'Rigged'
- Government Agencies Blast LightSquared
- Sprint Gives LightSquared 30-Day Extension
- 2011 Top Ten: LightSquared in the Limelight
- LightSquared Files GPS-Test Data
- LightSquared to GPS Industry: Get Bent
- NDAA Bill Would Let Military Block LightSquared
- Sprint's $13.5B Jump to LTE With LightSquared
- LightSquared Plans LTE Launch Next Year
- LightSquared 'Confident' of FCC Approval in 2012
— Phil Harvey, Editor-in-Chief, Light Reading