- According to a new Heavy Reading Cable Industry Insider, "Cable Looks to the Cloud to Improve User Experience," widespread rollouts of cloud-based IPGs are slated for 2012. Read the companion blog post here.
- As we report in our latest Pyramid Points blog entry, Mexican authorities are finally taking steps to improve the country's lagging mobile penetration rate. The post is related to our brand-new report on Mexico's telecom market outlook through 2016.
- Pyramid Research has also released our brand-new five-year telecom market outlook for Costa Rica.
- Staying in Latin America, Pyramid also published a new Latin America Insider report, "Operators Embrace Video on Demand to Overcome Regulations Stifling IPTV Market."
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt or at Storify here.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research