- Dish Network: Dish Network LLC (Nasdaq: DISH) lost more than 43 subscribers an hour during the first three months of 2009. That takes talent.
- Swine Flu: Today's scary flu chart. Let's all move to Montana, OK?
- Cablevision: Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) is reportedly charging a $300 activation fee for its 101-Mbit/s Internet service. Well, if you have to ask how much 101 Mbit/s is, then you can't afford it. At least, that's what I've been told each time I tried shopping for dress shirts at Neiman's.
- Ethernet Expo, London: Two days of jolly good fun, plus a big impressive technology demo.
- Follow Us: Light Reading's official Twitter feed is here. It's like a Last Call blog that goes on, sporadically, all day long.