The Philter Phil Harvey, Editor-in-Chief, Light Reading 4/7/2009
6:00 PM -- Some things you should see before shuffling off to get a pint:
- 1) Qwest warns. I thought phone companies were immune to the whole economic whatever-this-is.
2) Juniper warns. They've always been a copycat culture.
3) Wireless phone calls will get cheaper. And worse. It looks as if there are plenty of dropouts in my future, and I'm not even working in food service.
4) Wow. Karl Bode over at DSLReports.com has the delicious details about a Dallas VoIP scam that investigators say cost AT&T and Verizon about $1.2 million.
5) Microsoft Zunes are now machine washable. Sort of.