- Pyramid published a new Insider report, "Public-Private Partnerships Will Ensure Fiber Future in Europe." You can download a free excerpt right now by clicking the link.
- Heavy Reading published two new Insiders, "Service Providers Get the Message: Storage Matters Now" and "Mobile Business Intelligence Gains Ground on New Devices." You can download the table of contents and an exhibit from both reports for free by clicking the links. There's also a related blog post on the message storage report here.
- Pyramid published an updated Country Intelligence Report on Venezuela this week. This is a five-year telecom market forecast. Click the link to download a free excerpt.
- Pyramid's newest blog post this week, "Huawei Leads LTE Charge in Middle East," looks at how the Chinese vendor is making inroads far from home.
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
That's Research Rewind for this week. Until next Friday, we'll see you online at Pyramid Research and Heavy Reading. May the telecom be with you!
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research