Honorable Mentions: Jan. 30
8:00 AM -- Matt's Mentions is a free daily telecom newsletter compiled by Matt Donnelly, managing editor at Pyramid Research. To subscribe, click here. Follow Matt on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
The following are the most widely read stories linked from Matt's Mentions for the week ending Jan. 27, 2012:
- Wireless Bandwidth: Are We Running Out of Room?
- Infographic: The World of Mobile Phones, 2012
- A Look at Telecom-Industry Subscriber Reports
- Why Apple TV Is Finally Starting to Matter
- Analysts: RIM's New CEO Is Just Window Dressing
- Verizon, KPN Earnings Show Where Growth, Weakness Exists in Telecom
- Global 3G Subs Pass 1 Billion
- Google Has Lost Control of Android Fragmentation
- Exclusive: Ericsson Is Buying BelAir, Betting on Wi-Fi
- Apple iPad Sales Show Rivals No Threat