- Aren't we letting 8x8 milk this whole "we're not like SunRocket" thing a bit too much? Verizon isn't like SunRocket, either, and you don't hear them popping champagne corks.
- Rule of thumb: Most legislation crafted to protect children from naughty content usually comes off sounding childish.
- Former President J. Nicholas Hoover talks to a chap at Google about its enterprise plans. Look, anything they can do to help me find stuff in that pile on my desk would be appreciated.
- Apparently winning all the IPTV deployments in America would give you no significant market share. Sorry, Alcatel-Lucent. (See last quote in story.)
- The NY Times discovers that streaming media is not quite mass market. In other news, advertising is becoming more targeted.
- Another WoW expansion pack is coming. We know neither the hour, nor the price. But it will be well received, if the first pack was any indicator.
Live Events Archives