- LOHJA, August 25, 2006 – Liekki, the leading supplier of highly doped optical fibers, is now offering the supply of custom preforms.
And who's Liekki? Apparently Liekki makes "highly doped fiber." Sounds like a guy I knew in college. But wait, there's more:
- DND's nanoparticles also mitigate the onset of clustering and related effects such as photodarkening in ytterbium fibers.
Here's another one. Ever doubt the connection between Katrina and technology? Well here it is:
- LIVERMORE, Calif., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The nation hasn't forgotten about it. The city of New Orleans certainly hasn't forgotten about it. And Power Air President Remy Kozak hasn't forgotten about it either.
Glad to here Remy Kozak looking out for you, aren't you? I wonder what he's selling...
- On August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina made landfall and began its path of destruction across the southeastern part of the United States in what has been determined to be the single largest natural disaster in recent history.
Queue up the dramatic dark classical music... da-da-da-dum...
- Power Air Corporation recently announced that it has plans to release its Zinc Air Fuel Cell, an alternative to traditional gas-powered generators.
Don't you just love it when a company uses totally predictable PR spin on the anniversary of natural diasters? Remy Kozak is obviously a classy guy, using personal tragedy to hawk fuel cells and shares of his OTC bulletin board company, which was last trading hands at $1.19 a share.
— R. Scott Raynovich, Editor in Chief, Light Reading