"If I've broken into your house, do I really want to start making copies of house keys, or start looking for where you keep your jewelry?"
- – Alan Cohen, VP of marketing at Airespace Inc., on hacking wireless networks from the wired side (see Aruba Creates Security Stir).
- – Clive Mayhew-Begg of now-defunct Brit hotspot startup MyZones, on unwiring in the comfort zone (see Something for the Weekend, Sir?).
- – No punk rawk Fridays for Gordon Saussy, president and CEO of Megisto Systems Inc., then.
- – Vivato Inc. CTO Siavash Alamouti, on how the startup is now calling its product a "basestation" (see Vivato Switches Sides).
- – Web description of an umbrella mesh network... or so it says here (see Umbrellas in the Mesh).