- The tactile touch-screen is, to me, its major advantage over the iPhone. I far prefer typing on a screen that clicks as you enter data.
- Pictures and videos are the best quality I have yet seen on a smartphone, thanks mostly to the display.
- It feels solid like a BlackBerry, but some iPhone fans might find it lacking in visual design flair.
- The quad-band worldphone (CDMA/GSM) capability, removable battery, and upgradable storage are all nice touches.
- Seems like the lack of Rhapsody Networks music downloads for this phone is the major consumer drawback at the moment. Verizon says that you can access downloads through V-Cast and it will have Rhapsody for this phone soon, but currently the music gets side-loaded via the storage card.
— Dan Jones, Site Editor, Unstrung